Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finally, a crafty post...

So, I've been blathering about politics and other assorted topics for years now on Speak, Dog! Speak!

Finally, I have something to post on this blog, which (ironically) was the one I created first. I created it to share my crochet, knit and craft projects...

Here's some images of an afghan that I recently completed. I love it. It may actually be my favorite completed project in the *cough, cough* twenty-something years that I've been crocheting.





I'm working on a new project, which uses the remainder of the variegated yarns I used for this one, but I've changed the main (background) color to black.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post that soon.

© Jana Ogletree 2010

1 comment:

Paul White said...

Crafters Needed! Proceeds are used to help the animal shelters and community at large with low to no cost seminars, dog training classes, demonstrations, fun events, low cost spay & neuter and so much more. Visit this page if interested in participating. Booth cost is $20. Feb 2nd, 8AM to 1PM, at the Cedar Skate and Fun Center 912 N. Airport Road. We are also looking for donated items we can use in a raffle. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Puppy-Love-Valentine-Craft-Fair/399176766835129?fref=ts



Craft Fair with a love for dogs twist! All proceeds go to the Friends of Festival Country K-9 (AKA Dog Park group) Come and take a look at our cute crafts for your special someone and our adorable dogs waiting to find a forever home! Held at the Cedar Skate on Feb 2nd from 8am - 1pm